Saturday, August 25, 2012

Teacher Week: Friday Freebie!



I'm cutting it close, but this is going to make it in time to still call it Friday! Click on the picture to get a School Tool Bingo Game! I'm using this the first day and each time I name an item it will coordinate with an activity to get to know our room and put away supplies...EEEK I can't wait!

 Tomorrow is a sad day for me...One daughter back to college for her last year before she goes to graduate school. I'm glad I still have two at home to keep me laughing and singing. I hope your weekend is spent doing something you love with someone you love!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog & am your newest follower :) Love your blog design & the owls!
    Anita
    Mrs. Bremer’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending positive thoughts your way today! I will distract you with a bird question. Have you ever seen/heard of a Hummingbird Moth? My friend and I are pretty sure we saw one in her garden.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete

Please give me a hoot!