I'm linking up this week with Blog Hoppin'!
School hasn't started yet, but I'm thinking I MUST HAVE a vacation coming soon! Actually, I think school starting will be a bit of a vacation...at least from my chauffeuring job! Trying to juggle a car between three drivers has been a little trying at times this summer.
Here are some things this teacher must have:
1. Paper...I love all kinds of paper! My collection keeps growing and my favorite thing to do with it is make things with my Cricut!
|I made this with a Stampin' Up punch!|
2. My Cricut is a must have. I keep it set up and ready to go at all times in my craft room. My daughter loves to help me make things for my classroom using it, too!
|A peek at my Word Wall!|
3. COFFEE! I love the stuff. I can't start a day without it. I really want a Keurig, but I haven't been able to justify it...Yet! I do have a birthday coming up!
4. I must have MyMemories Software. I tried using Adobe Photoshop, but It was just too complicated for me. I use MyMemories to make games, bookmarks, nametags...You get the idea!
5. I must have my Bible! Yep!! I couldn't get through a day without it. Some might call it a crutch, and that's fine. I am handicapped by sin! I am amazed by the power, love and wisdom God's word has for me. I probably should have made that my number 1 Must Have, because Only With the Lords Strength can I do anything!
Tomorrow I'll be back with a technology tip...If I can think of one! Thanks for spending time with me!