Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Make a Difference...Care!

Do you ever sit down to blog hop and start writing a post because you feel so compelled? It is happening to me right now! I want to thank everyone who has said a prayer or left a word of encouragement during these sad days. You have shown me that you care.

You have shown me care as a noun, verb and its synonyms! Thank you. 













For that care I am eternally grateful!

My family and I love this book
The Very Cranky BearThis book makes us laugh because the cover looks like my husband at times! He quite often stands this way, but not USUALLY with that look on his face. I call him my Cranky Bear! In this book a sweet little sheep shows care to a bear and it makes all the difference in the world.

Every day we wake up and show care to those around us we are making the world a better place. Sometimes a smile is the care a child needs. Sometimes a hug. Sometimes a word well spoken.  When we show care as a verb and as a noun we make a child's world better and they learn what caring is, too. We all know that experience is the best teacher.

I'm linking up with

 

Thank you again for your kind words, prayers, thoughts! It shows you care!
.




1 comment:

Please give me a hoot!