Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Currently Wow!

Wow...It is Wednesday and February is going to be full of WOW!


Do you love February as much as I do?
It holds so many edventures for me and for you!
There's a groundhog named Phil who predicts the weather
On the fourteenth we'll share hearts and love together.
Washington and Lincoln we'll celebrate them too
Do you love February as much as I do?

It is such a short month but there are so many great things we get to bring into our daily routine. The poem doesn't even mention that it's Dental Health Month, Black History Month and National Wild Bird Feeding Month! February is good.
I love linking up with Farley and her monthly Currently. I love linking up with Curious Firsties and the weekly WOW report.  So I'm trying to do a mash-up and use this post to link up with both!

Most of my currentlies (only one lie!) don't need much explanation. I'm going to give you some clues to the truths and fib. You decide which is my fib! The pictures below are this weeks WOW!

My students and I love acting. We love reading plays and putting on performances. This is one of our favorites!




Drum-roll please....





I really am building an igloo!



I'll keep you updated on the highs and lows of igloo building!





4 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! That is awesome! How are you holding those together? And....I LOVE LOVE LOVE coffee. Thanks for linking up. This is totally a WOW. It will be a WOW for a long time :)
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome igloo...that makes a fantastic reading center! I am sure your students are loving it!!!

    Mrs. Saunders' Lovelies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your igloo looks amazing! Wish I had the space for that in my classroom!

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the igloo! I have so many little stinkers in my room, I think I would have to leave the top off of it so I could see what was going on. :/ Your lie is my truth, I have never had a cup of coffee. I tasted it once and thought it was terrible and have never tried it again.

    ReplyDelete

Please give me a hoot!