Monday, August 12, 2013

Made it Monday//Freebie!

I'm not usually a woman of few words! I think I used up my daily quota for the day. I'll show you what I made today. I'm a  little on the tired side. I had another playdate with my class today and it wore me out! I forgot my camera at home, so the only pictures I have came later in the day....
I made these blocks by taking a paper bag and
stuffing it  with crumpled newspaper. Then I placed another
paper bag over the open end. I taped them in place and voila...
large building blocks!

Markers are now being used to add keyholes, windows, curtains, flower boxes,
and wallpaper!


Here is one set of magnets I finished today. I love using magnets with
student's names on them to keep track of the work stations
they are going to spend time at! How about s'more learning?
I love my Cricut!!

To help me remember who has a birthday...
Can you find the Cricut birds? Each student will have one on their
birthday month. On their birthday they'll get to take their
Birthday Bird home!

Here is a book for my very first Grand-nephew! Sam is six months old and adorable! I haven't seen him in person, but I'm going to be fixing that very soon! Having 5 siblings, I'm bound to be a great aunt more than once! Sam, I hope you like this book!

I did it! I still have forty-five minutes left until Tuesday! The next Monday Made it comes in a month! I hope I make something by then!!


3 comments:

  1. Jenny, those blocks are genius! :) LOVE them! And congratulations on seeing your grand-nephew!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole post. Those birthday birds are fab!
    xoxo
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the cricut birds! What a fun day!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete

Please give me a hoot!