Thursday, July 11, 2013

Showing Off My Piles!

I was quite thrilled to see this linky because do I have piles! If there is any horizontal surface in my house or classroom, I can make a pile on it! I have pictures to prove it. Your piles will make my piles look like mountains. Get ready because I'm about ready to show you the alps! Thank you Christine for hosting this party...I fit right in!



I had to move from one classroom to another. It was almost magical. I went on vacation and when I came back my stuff was magically placed in my new room. (Did I mention I have windows now?!!) I've gone into school several times waiting for the same fairy that placed my stuff there to magically put it away! I'm about to give up on that fairy and turn instead to this book...
Wait a second...How'd you get here, Pete? I didn't even know you had a new book out. How come I'm always the last to know about good books?!
There you are, Debbie! You were who I was looking for. Thank you for helping me create a great learning environment every time I have moved into a new space. You are almost like a magical moving fairy, but not quite!

Enough talk...Here come my piles...

I spy some coffee covered in mold, a book, a desk and a paper that's old!


My bedside table always has a stack pile of books.
Are you brave enough to show your piles?


Don't forget to enter!

5 comments:

  1. I didn't think your piles looked to bad. I changed rooms too and the magic fairy didn't unload my stuff either. It's really sad, I have piles at school and way more piles at home than I care to see in pictures! ha Cute, cute poem!
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you had a fairy move your stuff! Don't you love it when that happens!! When I moved last year, my stuff magically moved to my new room. Which was super nice, since the move I did before that was all done by me and the hubby.

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that someone moved things for you! Can't wait to see the end result! Congrats on the windows:-)

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just cleaned off the pile on my sewing table. It took me 1/2 an hour...haha! There's no way I'd share that picture. You're very brave:)
    I didn't know there was a new Pete book out. Cool!
    I spent a whole day packing up my stuff and then another three hours moving it to my new school. I can't imagine having district people do that!! I'm envious:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?! Pete's got a new book? Sweet! Congrats on the new room.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Please give me a hoot!