Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Flowers Freebie!

Welcome Spring!


FINALLY...I have good news! Spring has arrived. Not only do the birds know it, but now we are all rejoicing over the melted snow, warmer weather, and the April showers! Spring is my favorite season of all. It is  filled with so much hope, and possibility. Capturing my love of spring and birds is this clipart by Kari Bolt. I love her work and I'm having so much fun making activities using this awesome set. Here is a peek at one of the printables I made to help my owlets further their understanding of contractions. Click HERE if you would like a copy for your class, too!

Grade Onederful...Thank you so much for the spring art project! My students loved making flowers to go along with their butterflies. I have to bite my tongue from time to time. They each had their own idea about what their daffodil should look like. It wasn't the same picture I had in mind, but it is so important for children to learn to express themselves without being hindered by a teacher who is a perfectionist! We praised God that only He could make a flower more beautiful than we could...Plus His smell way better, too!






3 comments:

  1. Loving yoru flowers. SO glad spring is finally here. We are growing plants in our classroom and the warm weather moves that process along!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Here's to spring. I'm glad to hear it finally made its way to your neck of the woods.

    Thanks for the shout-out, Jenny! The kids daffs are beautiful:) and so are those butterflies!

    And thanks for the cute freebie, too.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found your spring!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Please give me a hoot!