Thursday, March 28, 2013

Time for Kindness...Freebie!

IT'S TIME!! It's time for a spring break, and I am ready to spring into it! The birds have been announcing spring every morning this week. I hope they know something I don't. I hope they know that spring weather will be heading our way soon. I have never traveled anywhere over spring break, but this year I'm going where it is even colder...Houghton, Michigan....brrrr! I'm happy to go anywhere that I don't have to cook or clean for a couple of days!


It is also time to go back and practice kindness. My owlets have gotten a little sloppy in the kindness department. We have been looking for ways to be kind to one another. We are going to work really hard to use our words and our hands to show kindness. We played this I Have Who Has game to remind ourselves that we need to take time for the really important things each day. If we make it through our "To-Do" list but haven't taken time to show love and kindness, then we are doing something wrong. We should always have time for love!

3 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful thing to practice and smart of you to make time for it. Enjoy your break!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I get jealous every time you post about getting to do Christian activities at school:-) Thanks for being a kind new friend!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete

Please give me a hoot!