Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cat in the Hat Feebie!

Happy birthday, Dr. Seuss!  You can feel the excitement in the air.  After our Leap Day fun, my firsties are expecting quite a special day tomorrow.  They voted to make Thing One and Thing Two like the our childcare program did. A character study on the Cat in the Hat will follow along with green eggs and ham for snack time, of course! I've invited my neighbors, the seventh and eighth graders, to play Tic Tac Seuss with us.  I've got each assigned to a partner. It just so happens they have the same number of students as I do.  Not only that, my daughter is in the seventh grade and the 7th and 8th grade teacher's daughter is one of my students.  The afternoon will include a trip to a great grandfather's maple syrup operation.  I'll be quite ready for the weekend after another exciting day in first grade.  Pictures to follow tomorrow...If I can stay awake that long!
  Tic Tac Seuss

Label the Cat  - I have lines on my computer pointing to the various parts to label ...I'm not sure why it didn't upload that way!  If you know...Please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give me a hoot!