Saturday, December 15, 2012

Touched


Do you use Touch Math? If you do you may enjoy these three touch number sets. They can be printed and displayed in your room or at a math center. They are, of course, Christmas themed. Click HERE to view them! The graphics are by The Digital Bakeshop.


Talking about being touched, I have been touched by this voice. Listen to this singer and tell me that it is not the most beautiful joy filled voice you have ever heard. I dare you! I had a front row seat to this Christmas concert and loved every moment of it. I watched this little one go from being a little reluctant to exploding with joy.

In the midst of the pain, shock, fear and sadness of the tragedy of Newtown, Connecticut we must look for joy, hope, and light to take away the darkness, so that evil does not win. Love came down at Christmas to bring us a light for our path. That Light doesn't answer all of my whys, but it does bring me comfort in times of loss and hope in times of darkness.



3 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest video and brought me so much joy this morning. Thanks for sharing!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sad for a whole night watching those parents and students mourn for their loved ones...I felt the same way too... Really can't believe that this incident happened in a snap....I pray for the souls of everyone who are affected by this tragedy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video! I just found your blog and it is GREAT! I'm your newest follower

    Covered in Glitter and Glue 

    ReplyDelete

Please give me a hoot!