Monday, December 17, 2012

Imagine It!

I am so excited about this book...


This book allows children to think outside the box. They have a prompt to generate an illustration.  The only limits this books puts on a child is their own creativity. I have been sending this book home at the end of the day with one child. The next day they bring the book back and share their illustrations. Their ideas are amazing!
The Gingerbread Man is running away from school. Maybe it is his Christmas  vacation, too!

Make these lizards look different.

Finish the tracks.

Decorate this hat for a silly clown.

What creatures are hiding in the tree?


I love Carson Dellosa...They love bloggers! As long as I've been teaching (25 years!) they have been at the top of my list for great products that help students learn the basics and beyond! There web-site has great things to buy and share. Be sure you check it out!

Thank you, Carson Dellosa, for giving me the opportunity to review such a great resource. I love the quality paper this book is printed on. All 256 pages provide opportunities for children to be creative and are a great generator for discussions.

Here is some more good news...Right now this book is available from the Carson Dellosa Website dirt cheap at a very reasonable price! Order one now for your own children, or order now to start using it in your own classroom after our CHRISTMAS VACATION!! Can you tell I'm a little excited about those two words?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to check that book out. My kiddos would LOVE it!

    Heather
    I’m having a giveaway! I’d love for you to buzz by and enter:)
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete

Please give me a hoot!