Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Made it...Got bug?



I have a bazillion things I SHOULD be doing today. They might will get done. This girl just wanted to have a little fun. As I was sorting through my stash of stuff I found this poster. There was a naked bulletin board in the hall outside my room. I knew the children who come each day for childcare would love this guy. Then I saw my glue gun, some push pins and a collection of bugs. This is what I ended up with! Isn't it glorious? I had to turn it into an interactive board. Now that these bugs are easy to put up and take down, I'll be able to change it daily to keep the kiddos roaming the halls here thinking! Now off to do those bazillion things...


1 comment:

  1. How cute! Love the idea of interactive bugs and I am sure your kiddos will too. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Please give me a hoot!