Thursday, July 25, 2013

Can You Relate?

Photo

Can you relate?! Every time anything is missing in our house the first question asked is, "Did you take that to school?" No kidding! I've been asked if I've taken the potato masher to school before...Which I have, but not on that day! Today I brought this from home. Think anyone will notice? The Beanie Baby is part of my very large collection also brought from home! My students love reading to Beanie Babies during Daily 5. Please tell me, about the most outrageous thing you've had to sneak out of the house for school!
Someone is going to tell on me!

It looks better here than at school, anyway!

I'm dragon back to school!


8 comments:

  1. I do this all the time. It drives my kids nuts. Last year my Kindergarteners had nothing. I brought Annie's dollhouse and kitchen set. She was livid. I'm sure she'll be happier now that I'm in Second. However now that she'll be at the same school with me, she can spy more. Drat!

    Kimberley
    First in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always sneak my kids' old toys to school for treasure chest!! Yesterday while "helping" in my room, they found a BUNCH. (Bad mom!!)

    Bridget
    First Grade Circus

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too funny. I live by myself, so no one cares if something disappears. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe! I do this all the time - sometimes I buy things, then just keep them in my car since I figure it is going to end up at school anyway!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guilty.... I've done it a lot! I tried before to reason with my girls and say.. "I'm giving it to children who NEED it." :) Doesn't really work anymore, I've resulted to sneaking. I LOVE your dragon! So cute!!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Oh yeah, I can relate:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just found your blog and am your newest follower! YEP! I can relate! I actually bought beanie babies at a garage sale to add to the stuff I take to school from home (like there is any room! )
    I'd love you to stop over to my blog if you get a chance! :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice article and I am Obat Aborsi And Obat Telat Bulan very happy to meet with your blog, the articles are very interesting, thank you for share very amazing article and I wait for the next quality articles...

    ReplyDelete

Please give me a hoot!