Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Guest Blog With a Monster Freebie!

I was thrilled an honored last week over and over. First I won a Versatile Blogger Award from a sweet follower.  Then I was contacted to be a guest blogger for Stephanie at My Photo Guest blogging was a little  scary, but I was happy with the results and you'll want to check this blog out! Monster Freebie Link...Click here!
 Finally, I got a One Sweet Blog Award from a favorite new blogger:

Kindergarten Cafeteria

Carole at Kindergarten Cafeteria has wonderful insights to share about education. I enjoy going back and reading what
she has to say.  You will, too! Thank you, Carole!
I just wrote a post with seven random facts about me. I'm not sure I can come up with seven more but here goes a try: 1. I'm reading a great book called The Maze Runner. 2.  I live walking distances to the beautiful Lake Michigan. 3.  My first teaching job was in St. Louis, Mo...Home of the Cardinals!  4.  I love sewing. 5. I love watching the flowers in my garden grow until the deer eat them. 6. I went to the Cerulean Warbler Festival a couple weeks ago...Fabulous! 7. I don't like bare-feet. To see the beautiful award scroll down a little and check it out under "My Proudest Moments" I bet you'd like one, too!  I'm giving this award out to the blessed bloggers who have been following along with the Book-Study, In Pictures and In Words by Katie Ray Woods.  Here are the rules:

  • Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
  • Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
  • Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
  • Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.

I nominate:
Deedee at Mrs. Wills Kindergarten
Primary Graffiti
Mrs Jump's Class
Learning With Mrs. Brinn
Frogs in First
KinderGals
Kathy Griffin's Teaching Strategies
First in Maine
Life is Sweet In Kindergarten
The Very Busy Kindergarten
Growing Kinders
KinderSpot
Tales From a Traveling Teaacher

9 comments:

  1. awww congrats! You deserve it all! You're awesome!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am have a giveaway for my K-2 journals/portfolio printables! My latest resources is Geometry...would love if you would stop by!

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I truly appreciate it!! I tried responding to you via email, but unfortunately your blog isn't set up to do that :( if you need help to change that I just blogged about it :) http://mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com/2012/07/excellent-post-about-comments-and.html

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, thanks for my first blog nomination! You are too sweet! I love learning about you! It makes blogging a bit more personal! I'll play later! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found you. I didn't ever see how to get the monster freebie.
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know...It works for me! I'm going to e-mail it to you!
      Jenny

      Delete
  6. When trying to download the monster freebie it comes up "file not found".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to click on the link from my blog now...Give it a try and let me know if it works!
      Jenny

      Delete
  7. Do you have a Gordmans where you live? If so, they have a lot of Owl stuff! I was amazed that I kept seeing different things with owls on them and I thought of you! Check it out! :)
    tjulch@mpsomaha.org

    ReplyDelete

Please give me a hoot!