Friday, August 1, 2014

Currently August

How'd that happen? Five for Friday AND Currently falling on the same day?! Whoa! I have never broken the rule about posting once a day...Until today!

I've been thinking a lot about how our classrooms are a family of learners. Like family, we care for one another. We are nurtured. We listen to each other's ideas. We say yes when we are asked to help.  Here is a mini-poster for you to use if you like the idea of FAMILY! 

Click on either picture to go to tpt for your freebie!


7 comments:

  1. I'm sure I'd love being part of your little family. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your last few weeks of summer!!! Love the idea of our classroom as our family!!! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute posters! I agree- more summer is always a good thing!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny, I'm your newest follower! I LOVE your owl theme, super cute. I'm glad I found you on Farley's currently :)

    Ventaneando: A Window Into First Grade Bilingüe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, listening to my boys having fun is a good sound. Love the classroom family print. Thank for sharing!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tell my k-kids that we are a school family - we watch out for and take care of each other. It just seems to make sense!

    ReplyDelete

Please give me a hoot!