1) This is quiet possibly the worst Friday of the summer. I know Friday's can't possibly be combined with words like worst, but this one is! School starts on Monday. That means possibly the best summer of my life is coming to a close. On this Friday my son started the next chapter of his life. He travelled eight hours away from home today to start his college career. He is as far north as my daughter is south. Don't worry I still have one at home!
2) I get an e-mail from Mailbox magazine almost every day. I don't always open them. When I opened the most recent, I went straight to my classroom to complete this delightful way for students to let me know what they are having for lunch. Click on the picture if you'd like to have your own copy of the bear's head!
3) Did you see the full moon this week? WOW!! I actually got to snap this picture on the morning of it being full! Isn't it gorgeous?!
4) I made shirts from my class. They will be able to wear them on field-trips and special celebration days in our classroom. You can see my theme coming through loud and clear!
5) Now I have to say that I'm thrilled to link-up not only with Doodle Bugs but also Penguins and Peacocks to thank another blogger. I have someone to thank who I think is pretty awesome. I'm thanking Curious Firsties. I'm picking on Maria E especially! She gave me words of encouragement that meant the world to me this week. Curious Firsties is bursting with great ideas and if you aren't a follower you should be!
Can you think of someone to be thankful for? You don't have to wait until Thursday to say "Thanks"!
SHhhhhhh...If you made it to the end go ahead....scroll back up and click on the picture! There is a special freebie waiting just for you! If you like it leave a comment and give a clue about what it is!!