Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Mustache You a Question!

Thank you, Ella for being a mustache model!
I mustache you a question....Will you be my valentine?  I have fallen prey to the mustache craze!  Mustaches are just a lot of fun.  My daughter recently got a set of self-adhesive mustaches for a video presentation she had to complete after reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.  I'm now finding them attached to different articles of clothing in the laundry, curtains, and myself!  They are just so much fun.

My first graders could get jobs writing sentences that end with periods.  Soooo, let's practice more questioning sentences prompted with mustaches.  I'm excited to take pictures of my students sans mustache for their parent's valentines.  Of course, if you give a kid a mustache . . . He's going to ask a question.  Will you be my valentine?


I'm thinking these will make good book marks, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give me a hoot!