Saturday, May 2, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Blog Hop!

Hello, May! You snuck up on me so quietly. I was expecting more of a fanfare from you. I would have enjoyed some days in the upper 60s and low 70s. A thunderstorm or two would have been nice. Since you are here, I invite you to stay and bring your beauty with you and fill my yard with flowers and birds! You are my favorite month!!


I am linking up with some new friends! Instagram has made it so easy to micro-blog. I've noticed since I started, I've kind of ignored my  blog. I was pretty excited when one of a group of teachers wondered about a blog-hop! Now I'll be able to hop along and see all my "new friends" blogs too. Come along with me and grab some fun freebies on the way! Click the picture below to get this item FREE!  I hope it is something you and your owlets will enjoy!

Don't waste any time! Click below to hop along and meet some new friends and get some great freebies!


7 comments:

Please give me a hoot!